Tuesday, January 27, 2009

my vision...

dear diaria...
it's a wonderful evening when i'm typing this blog...
actually there's nothing to do now..
no calls to be attended..
but in order to cheer up my evening for today,
i would like to tell u my visions and ambitions for the year 2009...
first of all, i want to make sure my car insurance is successfully renewed...
secondly, i want to clear up all my debts among friends, family and then PTPTN (by installment la..hehe)
next i want to modify my lovely baby V... change the tint film to real black...
then to put a sporty pipe at the back along with the spoiler, change the rear springs, and last but not least put a fog lamps at the front bumper...that's the main things regarding my car...
and along this year, i want to make sure that my love relationship is saved and secured...
and as for me i want to be portrayed as someone who is physically and personally adorable...
huhuhu...Dear God, pls make my dreams come true....
AMIN...

Red flying butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment