Saturday, January 10, 2009

the start...

dear blog
this is my life...
so messy...so bored and so empty...
well i don't know where to start...
actually this is my first time doing a blogging thing...
and i've started this year with a very pathetic event...
as for your information, i was in a car accident on 03 rd jan 09
and it was not my fault...i have to send my baby V to the workshop...
i miss him a lot and i really2 need him...
he's the one who can carry me anywhere i wanna go...
FUCK that old Chinese man!!!!! lahanat!!!
i can't believe all the shit has affected me so fucking bad...it's like a disease...
i have no guts, no will to face every single day of mine, my financial going down and down so so so bad...
since this thing happened, i have to burden my own housemate miz wani...
i really2 appreciate her for the kindness and willingness to help...
only God can pay for it...may God bless u wani...
i really2 hope this kind of thing will not be repeating in the future...
i will always be careful while driving...God, pls hear my prayer...Amin...

Red flying butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment